What is it
What is an escape game live?
Some time ago the escape games were available only virtually, and probably many of you have tried these kinds of games where you have to get out of a basement, a pirate ship, or a haunted house.
A few years ago, the first adaptations of such games into real-life interpretation were born, where people, "alive and direct", without any monitor and a possibility to ask for help, had to escape from a real room within a given time. Today there are many versions set across the different stages and with different levels of difficulty, but the essence remains the same: to escape from a room, a place, etc. in 1 hour or less without using physical force, applying logic to help you to find the way out. The participants will have to inspect all the objects found in the room for clues, solve puzzles, riddles; they will not need to use physical force or have special knowledge. They need to use only logic, wit, abstract thought, and be a good team player.
The key point of this kind of games is to make the participants to get "inside" the story as if they were in a computer game, or they were movie heroes, but the action takes place in a real room with real objects, and the decor is planned out down to the smallest detail, so that "you could immerse into it". The sensations are experienced much more intensively and the level of adrenaline in blood is triggered.
EnigRoom brings the first real-life escape game to the city of Cartagena, a perfect alternative leisure.
How does it work?
- You have to assemble a team of 2 to 6 people.
- You come to the session that has been previously booked through our website.
- Our staff will give you all the instructions, explain the rules and solve any possible questions or doubts you may have.
- You enter the room which is locked from the outside and ... the game begins. You will have 60 minutes to solve all the puzzles and find the exit.
- Do not worry, the game manager will be watching you all the time to lend a hand if you importune help.
Do you dare to try?